Japan: June 10-19, 2018. Travel There: the quick version
We felt quite overwhelmed in anticipation of our long airline flight from Los Angeles ( LAX) to Tokyo (HND)

And, ok, so it was 11 hours. That's time for 2 movies, 3 episodes of Big Bang Theory and a nap.
Surprisingly, on the way there we flew over the Alaskan Islands. I thought perhaps we were travelling on the great circle of the Earth, but more likely we were traveling with the wind currents.
And, ok, so it was 11 hours. That's time for 2 movies, 3 episodes of Big Bang Theory and a nap.
Surprisingly, on the way there we flew over the Alaskan Islands. I thought perhaps we were travelling on the great circle of the Earth, but more likely we were traveling with the wind currents.
I enjoyed a lovely sighting of a mom and young daughter who was particularly enamoured with the monorail ride from the airport to the train station. We are all so much alike. This (and the well-organized baggage at the airport) was our introduction to Japan.


Comments
Post a Comment